45 CFR Part 1800 - PRIVACY ACT OF 1974
prev | next
- § 1800.1 Purpose and scope.
- § 1800.2 Definitions.
- § 1800.3 Procedures for requests for access to individual records in a record system.
- § 1800.4 Times, places, and requirements for the identification of the individual making a request.
- § 1800.5 Access to requested information to the individual.
- § 1800.6 Request for correction or amendment to the record.
- § 1800.7 Agency review of request for correction or amendment of the record.
- § 1800.8 Appeal of an initial adverse agency determination on correction or amendment of the record.
- § 1800.9 Disclosure of record to a person other than the individual to whom the record pertains.
- § 1800.10 Fees.