45 CFR Part 2522, Subpart D - Selection of AmeriCorps Programs
- § 2522.400 What process does the Corporation use to select new grantees?
- § 2522.410 What is the role of the Corporation's Board of Directors in the selection process?
- § 2522.415 How does the grant selection process work?
- § 2522.420 What basic criteria does the Corporation use in making funding decisions?
- § 2522.425 [Reserved]
- § 2522.430 [Reserved]
- § 2522.435 [Reserved]
- § 2522.440 What weight does the Corporation give to each category of the basic criteria?
- § 2522.445 [Reserved]
- § 2522.448 [Reserved]
- § 2522.450 What types of programs or program models may receive special consideration in the selection process?
- § 2522.455 How do I find out about additional priorities governing the selection process?
- § 2522.460 To what extent may the Corporation or a State commission consider priorities other than those stated in these regulations or the Notice of Funding Availability?
- § 2522.465 What information must a State commission submit on the relative strengths of applicants for State competitive funding?
- § 2522.470 What other factors or information may the Corporation consider in making final funding decisions?
- § 2522.475 To what extent must I use the Corporation's selection criteria and priorities when selecting formula programs or operating sites?
- § 2522.480 Can a State's application for formula funds be rejected?
- § 2522.485 How do I calculate my program's budgeted Corporation cost per member service year (MSY)?
Title 45 published on 19-May-2018 04:34
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2522 after this date.