45 CFR Part 2540, Subpart F - False or Misleading Statements
prev | next
- § 2540.600 — What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 2540.610 — What are the consequences of making a false or misleading statement?
- § 2540.620 — What are my rights if the Corporation determines that I have made a false or misleading statement?
- § 2540.630 — What information must I provide to contest a proposed action?
- § 2540.640 — When will the reviewing official make a decision on the proposed action?
- § 2540.650 — How may I contest a reviewing official's decision to uphold the proposed action?
- § 2540.660 — If the final decision determines that I received a financial benefit improperly, will I be required to repay that benefit?
- § 2540.670 — Will my qualification to participate or eligibility for benefits be suspended during the review process?
73 FR 53761, Sept. 17, 2008, unless otherwise noted.
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.