45 CFR Part 2552, Subpart D - Foster Grandparent Eligibility, Status and Cost Reimbursements
- § 2552.41 Who is eligible to be a Foster Grandparent?
- § 2552.42 What types of criminal convictions or other adjudications disqualify an individual from serving as a Foster Grandparent or as a Foster Grandparent grant-funded employee?
- § 2552.43 What income guidelines govern eligibility to serve as a stipended Foster Grandparent?
- § 2552.44 What is considered income for determining volunteer eligibility?
- § 2552.45 Is a Foster Grandparent a federal employee, an employee of the sponsor or of the volunteer station?
- § 2552.46 What cost reimbursements are provided to Foster Grandparents?
- § 2552.47 May the cost reimbursements of a Foster Grandparent be subject to any tax or charge, be treated as wages or compensation, or affect eligibility to receive assistance from other programs?