45 CFR Part 2552, Subpart D - Foster Grandparent Eligibility, Status and Cost Reimbursements
- § 2552.41 — Who is eligible to be a Foster Grandparent?
- § 2552.42 — What types of criminal convictions or other adjudications disqualify an individual from serving as a Foster Grandparent or as a Foster Grandparent grant-funded employee?
- § 2552.43 — What income guidelines govern eligibility to serve as a stipended Foster Grandparent?
- § 2552.44 — What is considered income for determining volunteer eligibility?
- § 2552.45 — Is a Foster Grandparent a federal employee, an employee of the sponsor or of the volunteer station?
- § 2552.46 — What cost reimbursements are provided to Foster Grandparents?
- § 2552.47 — May the cost reimbursements of a Foster Grandparent be subject to any tax or charge, be treated as wages or compensation, or affect eligibility to receive assistance from other programs?
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 45.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2552 after this date.