45 CFR Part 261, Subpart E - What Penalties Apply to States Related to Work Requirements?
- § 261.50 — What happens if a State fails to meet the participation rates?
- § 261.51 — Under what circumstances will we reduce the amount of the penalty below the maximum?
- § 261.52 — Is there a way to waive the State's penalty for failing to achieve either of the participation rates?
- § 261.53 — May a State correct the problem before incurring a penalty?
- § 261.54 — Is a State subject to any other penalty relating to its work program?
- § 261.55 — Under what circumstances will we reduce the amount of the penalty for not properly imposing penalties on individuals?
- § 261.56 — What happens if a parent cannot obtain needed child care?
- § 261.57 — What happens if a State sanctions a single parent of a child under six who cannot get needed child care?
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 261.