45 CFR Part 286, Subpart E - Data Collection and Reporting Requirements
prev | next
- § 286.245 What data collection and reporting requirements apply to Tribal TANF programs?
- § 286.250 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 286.255 What quarterly reports must the Tribe submit to us?
- § 286.260 May Tribes use sampling and electronic filing?
- § 286.265 When are quarterly reports due?
- § 286.270 What happens if the Tribe does not satisfy the quarterly reporting requirements?
- § 286.275 What information must Tribes file annually?
- § 286.280 When are annual reports due?
- § 286.285 How do the data collection and reporting requirements affect Public Law 102-477 Tribes?
Title 45 published on 04-May-2017 03:04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 286 after this date.