45 CFR Subpart B - Determining the Placement of an Unaccompanied Alien Child
- § 410.200 Purpose of this subpart.
- § 410.201 Considerations generally applicable to the placement of an unaccompanied alien child.
- § 410.202 Placement of an unaccompanied alien child in a licensed program.
- § 410.203 Criteria for placing an unaccompanied alien child in a secure facility.
- § 410.204 Considerations when determining whether an unaccompanied alien child is an escape risk.
- § 410.205 Applicability of § 410.203 for placement in a secure facility.
- § 410.206 Information for unaccompanied alien children concerning the reasons for his or her placement in a secure or staff secure facility.
- § 410.207 Custody of an unaccompanied alien child placed pursuant to this subpart.
- § 410.208 Special needs minors.
- § 410.209 Procedures during an emergency or influx.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.