45 CFR Part 60, Subpart B - Reporting of Information
- § 60.4 How information must be reported.
- § 60.5 When information must be reported.
- § 60.6 Reporting errors, omissions, revisions or whether an action is on appeal.
- § 60.7 Reporting medical malpractice payments.
- § 60.8 Reporting licensure actions taken by Boards of Medical Examiners.
- § 60.9 Reporting licensure and certification actions taken by states.
- § 60.10 Reporting Federal licensure and certification actions.
- § 60.11 Reporting negative actions or findings taken by peer review organizations or private accreditation entities.
- § 60.12 Reporting adverse actions taken against clinical privileges.
- § 60.13 Reporting Federal or state criminal convictions related to the delivery of a health care item or service.
- § 60.14 Reporting civil judgments related to the delivery of a health care item or service.
- § 60.15 Reporting exclusions from participation in Federal or state health care programs.
- § 60.16 Reporting other adjudicated actions or decisions.
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 60.