45 CFR Part 90, Subpart D - Investigation, Conciliation and Enforcement Procedures
- § 90.41 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 90.42 What responsibilities do recipients and agencies have generally to ensure compliance with the Act?
- § 90.43 What specific responsibilities do agencies and recipients have to ensure compliance with the Act?
- § 90.44 Compliance reviews.
- § 90.45 Information requirements.
- § 90.46 Prohibition against intimidation or retaliation.
- § 90.47 What further provisions must an agency make in order to enforce its regulations after an investigation indicates that a violation of the Act has been committed?
- § 90.48 Alternate funds disbursal procedure.
- § 90.49 Remedial and affirmative action by recipients.
- § 90.50 Exhaustion of administrative remedies.
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 90.