46 CFR 13.303 - Eligibility: Experience.
(a) Each applicant must present evidence of -
(b) Participation, under the supervision of a tankerman-PIC or tankerman-PIC (barge), in at least 10 transfers of liquid cargo in bulk of the classification desired on any tank vessel, including at least -
(1) Five loadings and five discharges;
(2) Two commencements of loading and two completions of loading; and
(3) Two commencements of discharge and two completions of discharge.
(c) Each applicant already holding an MMD or MMC endorsed tankerman-PIC (barge) for DL and seeking an endorsement for LG, or the converse, must -
(1) Provide evidence of at least half the service required by paragraph (a) of this section; and
(2) Comply with paragraph (b) of this section, except that he or she need provide evidence of only three loadings and three discharges along with evidence of compliance with paragraphs (b)(2) and (3) of this section.
- 46 CFR 13.603 — Requirements to Qualify for an STCW Endorsement for Advanced Oil Tanker Cargo Operations.
- 46 CFR 10.107 — Definitions in Subchapter B.
- 46 CFR 13.605 — Requirements to Qualify for an STCW Endorsement for Advanced Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations.
- 46 CFR 13.105 — Paperwork Approval.
- 46 CFR 13.111 — Restricted Tankerman Endorsement.
- 46 CFR 13.127 — Service: General.
- 46 CFR 13.607 — Requirements to Qualify for an STCW Endorsement for Advanced Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations.
- 46 CFR 13.301 — Original Application for Tankerman-Pic (Barge) Endorsement.