46 CFR § 153.336 - Special cargo pump or pumproom requirements.
(a) When Table 1 refers to this section:
(1) The cargo pump must be an intank cargo pump;
(2) The cargo pumproom must be on or above the weatherdeck; or
(b) For a cargo pumproom described in paragraph (a)(2) or (a)(3) the tankship must:
(1) Have a low pressure breathing quality air supply system for use with the breathing apparatus in the pumproom; or
(2) Meet any requirements specified by the Commandant (CG-522).
(c) A low pressure air supply system described in paragraph (b)(1) of this section must:
(1) Run from fixed air bottles to the pumproom;
(2) Have an air compressor to recharge the fixed air bottles;