46 CFR 160.010-1 - Incorporation by reference.
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Coast Guard must publish notice of change in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at Coast Guard Headquarters. Contact Commandant (CG-ENG-4), Attn: Lifesaving and Fire Safety Division, U.S. Coast Guard Stop 7509, 2703 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue SE., Washington, DC 20593-7509. You may also inspect this material at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html. You may obtain copies of the material from the sources specified in the following paragraphs.
(b) General Services Administration, Federal Acquisition Service, Office of the FAS Commissioner, 2200 Crystal Drive, 11th Floor, Arlington, VA 22202, 703-605-5400.
(1) Federal Standard 595C, Colors Used in Government Procurement, (January 16, 2008), IBR approved for § 160.010-4 (“FED-STD-595C”).
(c) International Maritime Organization (IMO), Publications Section, 4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7SR, United Kingdom, 44 (0)20 7735 7611, http://www.imo.org/.
(1) Life-Saving Appliances, including LSA Code, 2010 Edition, (2010), pages 7-71 (“IMO LSA Code”), IBR approved for § 160.010-3.
(2) Life-Saving Appliances, including LSA Code, 2010 Edition, (2010), Revised recommendation on testing of live-saving appliances, pages 79-254 (“IMO Revised recommendation on testing”), IBR approved for § 160.010-3.
(d) Military Specifications and Standards, Standardization Documents Order Desk, Building 4D, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094, https://assist.daps.dla.mil/quicksearch/.
(1) MIL-P-19644C, Military Specification, Plastic Molding Material (Polystyrene Foam, Expanded Bead), (July 10, 1970), IBR approved for § 160.010-5 (“MIL-P-19644C”).
(2) MIL-P-21929B, Military Specification, Plastic Material, Cellular Polyurethane, Foam-In-Place, Rigid (2 and 4 Pounds per Cubic Foot), (August 11, 1969), IBR approved for § 160.010-5 (“MIL-P-21929B”).
(3) MIL-P-40619A, Military Specification, Plastic Material, Cellular, Polystyrene (For Buoyancy Applications), (December 9, 1968), IBR approved for § 160.010-5 (“MIL-P-40619A”).
(4) MIL-R-21607E(SH), Military Specification, Resins, Polyester, Low Pressure Laminating, Fire-Retardant, (May 25, 1990), IBR approved for § 160.010-5 (“MIL-R-21607E(SH)”).