46 CFR 160.064-4 - Marking.
(a)Labels. Each water safety buoyant device must be marked in accordance with the recognized laboratory's listing and labeling requirements in accordance with § 160.064-3(a). At a minimum, all labels must include -
(1) Size information, as appropriate;
(2) The Coast Guard approval number;
(3) Manufacturer's contact information;
(4) Model name/number;
(5) Lot number, manufacturer date; and
(6) Any limitations or restrictions on approval or special instructions for use.
(b)Durability of marking. Marking must be of a type which will be durable and legible for the expected life of the device.
Title 46 published on 09-May-2017 04:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 46 CFR Part 160 after this date.