46 CFR 160.077-25 - Manufacturer records.
(a) Each manufacturer of hybrid PFD's must keep the records required by § 159.007-13 of this chapter, except that they must be retained at least 120 months after the month in which the inspection or test was conducted.
(b) Each record required by § 159.007-13 of this chapter must also include the following information:
(1) For each test, the serial number of the test instrument used if there is more than one available.
(2) For each test and inspection, the identification of the samples used, the lot number, the approval number, and the number of PFD's in the lot.
(3) For each lot rejected, the cause for rejection, any corrective action taken, and the final disposition of the lot.
(c) The description or photographs of procedures and apparatus used in testing is not required for the records prescribed in § 159.077-13 of this chapter as long as the manufacturer's procedures and apparatus meet the requirements of this subpart.
(iv) Certification meeting § 160.077-11(a)(4).
(3) Each document incorporated by reference in § 160.077-9.
(6) Calibration of test equipment, including the identity of the agency performing the calibration, date of calibration, and results.
(e) The records required by paragraph (d)(1) of this section must be kept for at least 120 months after preparation. All other records required by paragraph (d) of this section must be kept for at least 60 months.
Effective Date Note:
At 50 FR 33935, Aug. 22, 1985, § 160.077-25 (a) and (e) were added. This amendment contains information collection requirements which will not be effective until approval has been obtained from the Office of Management and Budget.
Title 46 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.