46 CFR 160.156-5 - Incorporation by reference.
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Coast Guard must publish notice of change in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at Coast Guard Headquarters. Contact Commandant (CG-ENG-4), Attn: Lifesaving and Fire Safety Division, U.S. Coast Guard Stop 7509, 2703 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue SE., Washington, DC 20593-7509. You may also inspect this material at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html. You may obtain copies of the material from the sources specified in the following paragraphs.
(b) American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), 100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959.
(5) ASTM A 653/A 653M-08, Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process, ( approved July 15, 2008), IBR approved for §§ 160.156-7, 160.156-11 and 160.156-15 (“ASTM A 653”).
(8) ASTM D 790-07e1, Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials, ( approved September 1, 2007), IBR approved for § 160.156-11 (“ASTM D 790”).
(11) ASTM F 1166-07, Standard Practice for Human Engineering Design for Marine Systems, Equipment, and Facilities, ( approved January 1, 2007), IBR approved for §§ 160.156-7 and 160-156-13 (“ASTM F 1166”).
(c) General Services Administration, Federal Acquisition Service, Office of the FAS Commissioner, 2200 Crystal Drive, 11th Floor, Arlington, VA 22202, 703-605-5400.
(d) International Maritime Organization (IMO), Publications Section, 4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7SR, United Kingdom, 44 (0)20 7735 7611, http://www.imo.org/.
(4) Life-Saving Appliances, including LSA Code, 2010 Edition, (2010), Revised recommendation on testing of live-saving appliances, pages 79-254 (“IMO Revised recommendation on testing”), IBR approved for §§ 160.156-7, 160.156-13.
(e) International Organization for Standardization (ISO): ISO Central Secretariat [ISO Copyright Office], Case Postale 56, CH-1211 Geneve 20, Switzerland.
(2) ISO 1172:1996(E), Textile-glass-reinforced plastics - Prepregs, moulding compounds and laminates - Determination of the textile-glass and mineral-filler content - Calcination methods, Second Edition (December 15, 1996), IBR approved for §§ 160.156-11 and 160.156-15 (“ISO 1172”).
(4) ISO 15372:2000(E), Ships and marine technology - Inflatable rescue boats - Coated fabrics for inflatable chambers, First Edition (December 1, 2002), IBR approved for §§ 160.156-7 and 160.156-15 (“ISO 15372”).
(f) Military Specifications and Standards, Standardization Documents Order Desk, Building 4D, 700 Robins Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19111-5094, https://assist.daps.dla.mil/quicksearch/.
(g) Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), 400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale, PA 15096.
(h) Underwriters Laboratories (UL), 2600 NW., Lake Rd, Camas, WA 98607-8542.
Title 46 published on 09-May-2017 04:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 46 CFR Part 160 after this date.