46 CFR 162.050-39 - Measurement of oil content.
The collection and testing of all samples of oil in water from the required test will be accomplished in accordance with ISO 9377-2 (2000), Water Quality - Determination of hydrocarbon oil index-Part 2: Method Using solvent extraction and Gas Chromatography (incorporated by reference, see § 162.050-4).
Title 46 published on 09-May-2017 04:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 46 CFR Part 162 after this date.
- 46 CFR 162.050-27 — Oil Content Meter: Approval Tests.
- 46 CFR 162.050-23 — Separator: Approval Tests.
- 46 CFR 162.050-35 — Bilge Alarm: Approval Tests.
- 46 CFR 162.050-15 — Designation of Facilities.
- 46 CFR 162.050-4 — Incorporation by Reference: Where Can I Get a Copy of the Publications Mentioned in This Part?