46 CFR 503.24 - Information available via the internet.
(a) The Commission maintains an internet web site. The Commission home page may be found at http://www.fmc.gov.
(b) The following general information, records, and resources are accessible through the home page:
(1) General descriptions of the functions, bureaus, and offices of the Commission, phone numbers and e-mail addresses for Commission officials, as well as locations of Area Representatives;
(2) Information about filing complaints;
(3) Commonly used forms;
(4) A public information handbook describing the types of information available from the Commission and how to access such information;
(5) A Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room which contains:
(i) Copies of final decisions in adjudicatory proceedings issued since November 1, 1996;
(ii) Recently issued final rules and pending proposed rules;
(iii) Access to statements of policy and interpretations as published in part 545 of this chapter; and
(iv) Records created by the Commission since November 1, 1996, and made available under § 503.21, paragraph (a)(4).
(6) Commission regulations as codified in Title 46 of the Code of Federal Regulations;
(7) News releases issued by the Commission;
(8) Statements and remarks from the Chairman and Commissioners;
(9) A connection to the Government Information Locator Service maintained by the Government Printing Office, which identifies Commission databases; and
(10) Privacy Act information;
(11) Lists of the location of all common carrier and conference tariffs and publicly available terminal schedules of marine terminal operators; and
(12) A list of licensed ocean transportation intermediaries which have furnished the Commission with evidence of financial responsibility.
(c) Comments or questions regarding the home page should be addressed via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title 46 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 46 CFR Part 503 after this date.