46 CFR 503.24 - Information available via the internet.
prev | next
(a) The Commission maintains an internet web site. The Commission home page may be found at http://www.fmc.gov.
(1) General descriptions of the functions, bureaus, and offices of the Commission, phone numbers and e-mail addresses for Commission officials, as well as locations of Area Representatives;
(4) A public information handbook describing the types of information available from the Commission and how to access such information;
(iii) Access to statements of policy and interpretations as published in part 545 of this chapter; and
(iv) Records created by the Commission since November 1, 1996, and made available under § 503.21, paragraph (a)(4).
(9) A connection to the Government Information Locator Service maintained by the Government Printing Office, which identifies Commission databases; and
(11) Lists of the location of all common carrier and conference tariffs and publicly available terminal schedules of marine terminal operators; and
(12) A list of licensed ocean transportation intermediaries which have furnished the Commission with evidence of financial responsibility.
(c) Comments or questions regarding the home page should be addressed via e-mail to email@example.com.
Title 46 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 46 CFR Part 503.