46 CFR Part 153, Subpart D - Test and Calculation Procedures for Determining Stripping Quantity, Clingage NLS Residue, and Total NLS Residue
prev | next
- § 153.1600 Equipment required for conducting the stripping quantity test.
- § 153.1602 Test procedure for determining the stripping quantity.
- § 153.1604 Determining the stripping quantity from the test results.
- § 153.1608 Calculation of total NLS residue and clingage NLS residue.
- Table 1 to Part 153 - Summary of Minimum Requirements
- Table 2 to Part 153 - Cargoes Not Regulated Under Subchapters D or O of This Chapter When Carried in Bulk on Non-Oceangoing Barges
- Appendix I to Part 153 [Reserved]
- Appendix II to Part 153 - Metric Units Used in Part 153
CGD 81-101, 52 FR 7788, Mar. 12, 1987, unless otherwise noted.