46 CFR Subpart 188.05 - Application
- § 188.05-1 Vessels subject to requirements of this subchapter.
- § 188.05-2 Exemptions from inspection laws for oceanographic research vessels and terms and conditions which apply in lieu thereof.
- § 188.05-3 New vessels and existing vessels for the purpose of application of regulations in this subchapter.
- § 188.05-5 Specific application noted in text.
- § 188.05-7 Ocean or unlimited coastwise vessels on inland and Great Lakes routes.
- § 188.05-10 Application to vessels on an international voyage.
- § 188.05-33 Scientific personnel - interpretive rulings.
- § 188.05-35 Load lines - interpretive ruling.