46 CFR Part 54, Subpart 54.25 - Construction With Carbon, Alloy, and Heat Treated Steels
- § 54.25-1 Scope.
- § 54.25-3 Steel plates (modifies UCS-6).
- § 54.25-5 Corrosion allowance.
- § 54.25-7 Requirement for postweld heat treatment (modifies UCS-56).
- § 54.25-8 Radiography (modifies UW-11(a), UCS-57, UNF-57, UHA-33, and UHT-57).
- § 54.25-10 Low temperature operation - ferritic steels (replaces UCS-65 through UCS-67).
- § 54.25-15 Low temperature operation - high alloy steels (modifies UHA-23(b) and UHA-51).
- § 54.25-20 Low temperature operation - ferritic steels with properties enhanced by heat treatment (modifies UHT-5(c), UHT-6, UHT-23, and UHT-82).
- § 54.25-25 Welding of quenched and tempered steels (modifies UHT-82).
Title 46 published on 09-May-2017 04:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 46 CFR Part 54 after this date.