47 CFR 1.1105 - Schedule of charges for applications and other filings for the wireline competition services.
Payment can be made electronically using the Commission's electronic filing and payment system “Fee Filer” (www.fcc.gov/feefiler). Remit manual filings and/or payments for these services to: Federal Communications Commission, Wireline Competition Bureau Applications, P.O. Box 979091, St. Louis, MO 63197-9000.
|Service||FCC Form No.||Fee amount
|1. Domestic 214 Applications||Corres & 159||1,155.00||CDT|
|2. Tariff Filings:|
|a. Filing Fees (per transmittal or cover letter)||Corres & 159||925.00||CQK|
|b. Application for Special Permission Filing (request for waiver of any rule in Part 61 of the Commission's Rules) (per request)||Corres & 159||925.00||CQK|
|c. Waiver of Part 69 Tariff Rules (per request)||Corres & 159||925.00||CQK|
|a. Review of Depreciation Update Study (single state)||Corres & 159||40,015.00||BKA|
|(i) Each Additional State||Corres & 159||1,285.00||CVA|
|b. Petition for Waiver (per petition)|
|(i) Waiver of Part 69 Accounting Rules & Part 32 Accounting Rules, Part 43 Reporting Requirements Part 64 Allocation of Costs Rules Part 65 Rate of Return & Rate Base Rules||Corres & 159||8,790.00||BEA|
|(ii) Part 36 Separation Rules||Corres & 159||8,790.00||BEB|
- 47 CFR 61.17 — Applications for Special Permission.
- 47 CFR 61.20 — Method of Filing Publications.
- 47 CFR 61.14 — Method of Filing Publications.
- 47 CFR 1.1113 — Filing Locations.
- 47 CFR 64.709 — Informational Tariffs.
- 47 CFR 63.04 — Filing Procedures for Domestic Transfer of Control Applications
- 47 CFR 1.742 — Place of Filing, Fees, and Number of Copies.