47 CFR 1.1106 - Schedule of charges for applications and other filings for the enforcement services.
Payment can be made electronically using the Commission's electronic filing and payment system “Fee Filer” (www.fcc.gov/feefiler). Remit manual filings and/or payments for these services to: Federal Communications Commission, Enforcement Bureau, P.O. Box 979094, St. Louis, MO 63197-9000 with the exception of Accounting and Audits, which will be invoiced. Carriers should follow invoice instructions when making payment.
|Service||FCC Form No.||Fee amount
|1. Formal Complaints||Corres & 159||230.00||CIZ|
|2. Accounting and Audits:|
|a. Field Audit||Carriers will be invoiced for the amount due||117,490.00||BMA|
|b. Review of Attest Audit||Carriers will be invoiced for the amount due||64,130.00||BLA|
|3. Development and Review of Agreed upon - Procedures Engagement||Corres & 159||64,130.00||BLA|
|4. Pole Attachment Complaint||Corres & 159||285.00||TPC|
- 47 CFR 8.13 — General Pleading Requirements.
- 47 CFR 1.1121 — Billing Procedures.
- 47 CFR 1.1408 — Fee Remittance; Electronic Filing; Service; Number of Copies; Form of Pleadings; And Proprietary Materials.
- 47 CFR 1.735 — Fee Remittance; Electronic Filing; Copies; Service; Separate Filings Against Multiple Defendants.
- 47 CFR 1.721 — Format and Content of Complaints.