47 CFR 3.72 - Grounds for further enforcement action.
(a) The Commission may take further enforcement action, including forfeiture, suspension or cancellation of an accounting authority certification, if it is determined that the public interest so requires. Reasons for which such action may be taken include, inter alia:
(1) Failure to initiate settlements within six months of certification or failure to perform settlements during any subsequent six month period;
(2) Illegal activity or fraud;
(3) Non-payment or late payment to a foreign administration or agent;
(4) Failure to follow ITR requirements and procedures;
(5) Failure to take into account ITU-T Recommendations;
(6) Failure to follow FCC rules and regulations;
(7) Bankruptcy; or
(8) Providing false or incomplete information to the Commission or failure to comply with or respond to requests for information.
(b) Prior to taking any of the enforcement actions in paragraph (a) of this section, the Commission will give notice of its intent to take the specified action and the grounds therefor, and afford a 30-day period for a response in writing; provided that, where the public interest so requires, the Commission may temporarily suspend a certification pending completion of these procedures. Responses must be forwarded to the Accounting Authority Certification Officer. See § 3.61.