47 CFR 5.55 - Filing of applications.
(a) To assure that necessary information is supplied in a consistent manner by applicants, standard forms must be used, except for applications for special temporary authorization (STA) and reports submitted for Commission consideration. Standard numbered forms for the Experimental Radio Service are described in § 5.59.
(c) Each application for station authorization shall be specific and complete with regard to the information required by the application form and this part.
(1) Conventional license and STA applications shall be specific as to station location, proposed equipment, power, antenna height, and operating frequencies.
(2) Broadcast license applicants shall comply with the requirements in subpart D of this part; Program license applicants shall comply with the requirements in subpart E of this part; Medical Testing license applicants shall comply with the requirements in subpart F of this part; and Compliance Testing license applicants shall comply with the requirements in subpart G of this part.
(d) Filing conventional, program, medical, and compliance testing experimental radio license applications:
(1) Applications for radio station authorization shall be submitted electronically through the Office of Engineering and Technology Web site http://www.fcc.gov/els.
(2) Applications for special temporary authorization shall be filed in accordance with the procedures of § 5.61.
(3) Any correspondence relating thereto that cannot be submitted electronically shall instead be submitted to the Commission's Office of Engineering and Technology, Washington, DC 20554.
(e) For broadcast experimental radio licenses, applications for radio station authorization shall be submitted in accordance with the provisions of § 5.59.