47 CFR § 51.301 - Duty to negotiate.
(a) An incumbent LEC shall negotiate in good faith the terms and conditions of agreements to fulfill the duties established by sections 251 (b) and (c) of the Act.
(1) Demanding that another party sign a nondisclosure agreement that precludes such party from providing information requested by the Commission, or a state commission, or in support of a request for arbitration under section 252(b)(2)(B) of the Act;
(5) Intentionally misleading or coercing another party into reaching an agreement that it would not otherwise have made;
(6) Intentionally obstructing or delaying negotiations or resolutions of disputes;
(7) Refusing throughout the negotiation process to designate a representative with authority to make binding representations, if such refusal significantly delays resolution of issues; and
(8) Refusing to provide information necessary to reach agreement. Such refusal includes, but is not limited to:
(i) Refusal by an incumbent LEC to furnish information about its network that a requesting telecommunications carrier reasonably requires to identify the network elements that it needs in order to serve a particular customer; and
(ii) Refusal by an incumbent LEC to furnish cost data that would be relevant to setting rates if the parties were in arbitration.