47 CFR 69.727 - Regulatory relief.
(a)Phase I relief. Upon satisfaction of the Phase I triggers specified in § 69.709(b), § 69.711(b), or § 69.713(b) for an MSA or the non-MSA parts of a study area, a price cap LEC will be granted the following regulatory relief in that area for the services specified in § 69.709(a), § 69.711(a), or § 69.713(a), respectively:
(1) Volume and term discounts;
(2) Contract tariff authority, provided that
(i) Contract tariff services are made generally available to all similarly situated customers; and
(iii) Before the price cap LEC provides a contract tariffed service, under § 69.727(a), to one of its long-distance affiliates, as described in section 272 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, or § 64.1903 of this chapter, the price cap LEC certifies to the Commission that it provides service pursuant to that contract tariff to an unaffiliated customer.
(b)Phase II relief. Upon satisfaction of the Phase II triggers specified in § 69.709(c) or § 69.711(c) for an MSA or the non-MSA parts of a study area, a price cap LEC will be granted the following regulatory relief in that area for the services specified in §§ 69.709(a) or 69.711(a), respectively:
(1) Elimination of the rate structure requirements in subpart B of this part;
(2) Elimination of price cap regulation; and
(3) Filing of tariff revisions on one day's notice, notwithstanding the notice requirements for tariff filings specified in § 61.58 of this chapter.
- 47 CFR 69.713 — Common Line, Traffic-Sensitive, and Tandem-Switched Transport Services.
- 47 CFR 69.4 — Charges to Be Filed.
- 47 CFR 69.711 — Channel Terminations Between LEC End Offices and Customer Premises.
- 47 CFR 69.727 — Regulatory Relief.
- 47 CFR 61.58 — Notice Requirements.
- 47 CFR 69.709 — Dedicated Transport and Special Access Services Other Than Channel Terminations Between LEC End Offices and Customer Premises.
- 47 CFR 61.55 — Contract-Based Tariffs.