47 CFR § 76.962 - Implementation and certification of compliance.
(a) Implementation. A cable operator must implement remedial requirements, including prospective rate reductions and refunds, within 60 days from the date the Commission releases an order mandating a remedy.
(b) Certification of compliance. A cable operator must certify to the Commission its compliance with any Commission order mandating remedial requirements. Such certification shall:
(1) Be filed with the Commission within 90 days from the date the Commission releases an order mandating a remedy;
(2) Reference the applicable Commission order;
(3) State that the cable operator has complied fully with all provisions of the Commission's order;
(4) Include a description of the precise measures the cable operator has taken to implement the remedies ordered by the Commission; and
(5) Be signed by an authorized representative of the cable operator.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.