47 CFR 95.1113 - Frequency coordinator.
(a) The Commission will designate a frequency coordinator(s) to manage the usage of the frequency bands for the operation of medical telemetry devices.
(b) The frequency coordinator shall
(1) Review and process coordination requests submitted by authorized health care providers as required in § 95.1111;
(2) Maintain a database of WMTS use;
(3) Notify users of potential conflicts; and
(4) Coordinate WMTS operation with radio astronomy observatories and Federal Government radar systems as specified in §§ 95.1119 and 95.1121.
(5) Notify licensees - who are operating in accordance with § 90.259(b) - of the need to comply with the field strength limit of § 90.259(b)(11) prior to initial activation of WMTS equipment in the 1427-1432 MHz band.
(6) Notify licensees - who are operating in 1392-1395 MHz band in accordance with subpart I of part 27 - of the need to comply with the field strength limit of § 27.804 prior to initial activation of WMTS equipment in the 1395-1400 MHz band.
Title 47 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 47 CFR Part 95 after this date.