47 CFR 95.669 - External controls.
(1) Primary power connection. (Circuitry or devices such as rectifiers, transformers, or inverters which provide the nominal rated transmitter primary supply voltage may be used without voiding the transmitter certification.)
(2) Microphone connection.
(3) Antenna terminals.
(4) Audio frequency power amplifier output connector and selector switch.
(5) On-off switch for primary power to transmitter. This switch may be combined with receiver controls such as the receiver on-off switch and volume control.
(6) Upper/lower sideband selector switch (for a transmitter that transmits emission type H3E, J3E or R3E).
(7) Carrier level selector control (for a transmitter that transmits emission type H3E, J3E or R3E.) This control may be combined with the sideband selector switch.
(8) Channel frequency selector switch.
(9) Transmit/receive selector switch.
(10) Meter(s) and selector switch(es) for monitoring transmitter performance.
(b) The FCC may authorize additional controls, connections or devices after considering the functions to be performed by such additions.