48 CFR 1.603-3 - Appointment.
(a) Contracting officers shall be appointed in writing on an SF 1402, Certificate of Appointment, which shall state any limitations on the scope of authority to be exercised, other than limitations contained in applicable law or regulation. Appointing officials shall maintain files containing copies of all appointments that have not been terminated.
(b) Agency heads are encouraged to delegate micro-purchase authority to individuals who are employees of an executive agency or members of the Armed Forces of the United States who will be using the supplies or services being purchased. Individuals delegated this authority are not required to be appointed on an SF 1402, but shall be appointed in writing in accordance with agency procedures.
- 48 CFR 13.203 — Purchase Guidelines.
- 48 CFR 853.201-1 — Contracting Authority and Responsibilities (SF 1402).
- 48 CFR 13.301 — Governmentwide Commercial Purchase Card.
- 48 CFR 1301.603-3 — Appointment.
- 48 CFR 601.603-3 — Appointment.
- 48 CFR 2901.603-3 — Appointment.
- 48 CFR 53.201-1 — Contracting Authority and Responsibilities (SF 1402).
- 48 CFR 13.201 — General.
- 48 CFR 32.1108 — Payment by Governmentwide Commercial Purchase Card.
- 48 CFR 1313.201 — General.
- 48 CFR 2001.603 — Selection, Appointment, and Termination of Appointment.