48 CFR § 15.606-2 - Evaluation.
(a) Comprehensive evaluations shall be coordinated by the agency contact point, who shall attach or imprint on each unsolicited proposal, circulated for evaluation, the legend required by 15.609(d). When performing a comprehensive evaluation of an unsolicited proposal, evaluators shall consider the following factors, in addition to any others appropriate for the particular proposal:
(1) Unique, innovative and meritorious methods, approaches, or concepts demonstrated by the proposal;
(2) Overall scientific, technical, or socioeconomic merits of the proposal;
(3) Potential contribution of the effort to the agency's specific mission;
(4) The offeror's capabilities, related experience, facilities, techniques, or unique combinations of these that are integral factors for achieving the proposal objectives;
(5) The qualifications, capabilities, and experience of the proposed principal investigator, team leader, or key personnel critical to achieving the proposal objectives; and
(6) The realism of the proposed cost.
(b) The evaluators shall notify the agency point of contact of their recommendations when the evaluation is completed.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.