48 CFR § 201.170 - Peer reviews.
(a) DoD peer reviews.
(1) The Office of the Director, Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, will organize teams of reviewers and facilitate peer reviews for solicitations and contracts, as follows using the procedures at PGI 201.170 -
(i) Preaward peer reviews for competitive procurements will be conducted in three phases for all solicitations valued at $1 billion or more;
(ii) Preaward peer reviews for noncompetitive procurements will be conducted in two phases for new contract actions valued at $500 million or more; and
(iii) Postaward peer reviews will be conducted for all contracts for services valued at $1 billion or more.
(2) To facilitate planning for peer reviews, the military departments and defense agencies shall provide a rolling annual forecast of acquisitions at the end of each quarter (i.e., March 31; June 30; September 30; December 31), to the Deputy Director, Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy (Contract Policy and International Contracting) via email to email@example.com.
(b) Component peer reviews. The military departments and defense agencies shall establish procedures for -
(1) Preaward peer reviews of solicitations for competitive procurements valued at less than $1 billion;
(2) Preaward peer reviews for noncompetitive procurements valued at less than $500 million; and
(3) Postaward peer reviews of all contracts for services valued at less than $1 billion.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.