48 CFR 4.1202 - Solicitation provision and contract clause.
(a) Except for commercial item solicitations issued under FAR part 12, insert in solicitations the provision at 52.204-8, Annual Representations and Certifications. The contracting officer shall check the applicable provisions at 52.204-8(c)(2). When the provision at 52.204-7, System for Award Management, is included in the solicitation, do not include the following representations and certifications:
(1) 52.203-2, Certificate of Independent Price Determination.
(2) 52.203-11, Certification and Disclosure Regarding Payments to Influence Certain Federal Transactions.
(3) 52.203-18, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities that Require Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements or Statements - Representation.
(4) 52.204-3, Taxpayer Identification.
(5) 52.204-5, Women-Owned Business (Other Than Small Business).
(6) 52.204-17, Ownership or Control of Offeror.
(7) 52.204-20, Predecessor of Offeror.
(8) 52.209-2, Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations - Representation.
(9) 52.209-5, Certification Regarding Responsibility Matters.
(10) 52.209-11, Representation by Corporations Regarding Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under any Federal Law.
(11) 52.214-14, Place of Performance - Sealed Bidding.
(12) 52.215-6, Place of Performance.
(13) 52.219-1, Small Business Program Representations (Basic & Alternate I).
(14) 52.219-2, Equal Low Bids.
(16) 52.222-18, Certification Regarding Knowledge of Child Labor for Listed End Products.
(17) 52.222-22, Previous Contracts and Compliance Reports.
(18) 52.222-25, Affirmative Action Compliance.
(19) 52.222-38, Compliance with Veterans' Employment Reporting Requirements.
(20) 52.222-48, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Labor Standards to Contracts for Maintenance, Calibration, or Repair of Certain Equipment-Certification .
(21) 52.222-52, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Labor Standards to Contracts for Certain Services - Certification.
By a court order issued on October 24, 2016, this paragraph (a)(22) is enjoined indefinitely as of the date of the order. The enjoined paragraph will become effective immediately if the court terminates the injunction. At that time, DoD, GSA, and NASA will publish a document in the Federal Register advising the public of the termination of the injunction.
(23) 52.223-1, Biobased Product Certification.
(24) 52.223-4, Recovered Material Certification.
(25) 52.223-9, Estimate of Percentage of Recovered Material Content for EPA-Designated Items (Alternate I only).
(26) 52.223-22, Public Disclosure of Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Reduction Goals - Representation.
(27) 52.225-2, Buy American Certificate.
(28) 52.225-4, Buy American - Free Trade Agreements - Israeli Trade Act Certificate (Basic, Alternates I, II, and III).
(29) 52.225-6, Trade Agreements Certificate.
(30) 52.225-20, Prohibition on Conducting Restricted Business Operations in Sudan - Certification.
(31) 52.225-25, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Engaging in Certain Activities or Transactions Relating to Iran - Representation and Certifications.
(32) 52.226-2, Historically Black College or University and Minority Institution Representation.
(33) 52.227-6, Royalty Information (Basic & Alternate I).
(34) 52.227-15, Representation of Limited Rights Data and Restricted Computer Software.
(b) The contracting officer shall insert the clause at 52.204-19, Incorporation by Reference of Representations and Certifications, in solicitations and contracts.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 48 CFR Part 4 after this date.
- 48 CFR 722.805-70 — Procedures.
- 48 CFR 52.204-8 — Annual Representations and Certifications.
- 48 CFR 15.204-1 — Uniform Contract Format.
- 48 CFR 52.204-19 — Incorporation by Reference of Representations and Certifications.
- 48 CFR 4.1202 — Solicitation Provision and Contract Clause.
- 48 CFR 14.201-1 — Uniform Contract Format.