48 CFR 4.1202 - Solicitation provision and contract clause.
(a) Except for commercial item solicitations issued under FAR part 12, insert in solicitations the provision at 52.204-8, Annual Representations and Certifications. The contracting officer shall check the applicable provisions at 52.204-8(c)(2). When the provision at 52.204-7, System for Award Management, is included in the solicitation, do not include the following representations and certifications:
(1) 52.203-2, Certificate of Independent Price Determination.
(2) 52.203-11, Certification and Disclosure Regarding Payments to Influence Certain Federal Transactions.
(3) 52.204-3, Taxpayer Identification.
(4) 52.204-5, Women-Owned Business (Other Than Small Business).
(5) 52.204-17, Ownership or Control of Offeror.
(6) 52.204-20, Predecessor of Offeror.
(7) 52.209-2, Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations - Representation.
(8) 52.209-5, Certification Regarding Responsibility Matters.
(9) 52.209-11, Representation by Corporations Regarding Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under any Federal Law.
(10) 52.214-14, Place of Performance - Sealed Bidding.
(11) 52.215-6, Place of Performance.
(12) 52.219-1, Small Business Program Representations (Basic & Alternate I).
(13) 52.219-2, Equal Low Bids.
(15) 52.222-18, Certification Regarding Knowledge of Child Labor for Listed End Products.
(16) 52.222-22, Previous Contracts and Compliance Reports.
(17) 52.222-25, Affirmative Action Compliance.
(18) 52.222-38, Compliance with Veterans' Employment Reporting Requirements.
(19) 52.222-48, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Labor Standards to Contracts for Maintenance, Calibration, or Repair of Certain Equipment-Certification .
(20) 52.222-52, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Labor Standards to Contracts for Certain Services - Certification.
(21) 52.223-1, Biobased Product Certification.
(22) 52.223-4, Recovered Material Certification.
(23) 52.223-9, Estimate of Percentage of Recovered Material Content for EPA-Designated Items (Alternate I only).
(24) 52.225-2, Buy American Certificate.
(25) 52.225-4, Buy American - Free Trade Agreements - Israeli Trade Act Certificate (Basic, Alternates I, II, and III).
(26) 52.225-6, Trade Agreements Certificate.
(27) 52.225-20, Prohibition on Conducting Restricted Business Operations in Sudan - Certification.
(28) 52.225-25, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Engaging in Certain Activities or Transactions Relating to Iran - Representation and Certifications.
(29) 52.226-2, Historically Black College or University and Minority Institution Representation.
(30) 52.227-6, Royalty Information (Basic & Alternate I).
(31) 52.227-15, Representation of Limited Rights Data and Restricted Computer Software.
(b) The contracting officer shall insert the clause at 52.204-19, Incorporation by Reference of Representations and Certifications, in solicitations and contracts.
Title 48 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 48 CFR Part 4 after this date.