48 CFR 52.202-1 - Definitions.
As prescribed in 2.201, insert the following clause:
When a solicitation provision or contract clause uses a word or term that is defined in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the word or term has the same meaning as the definition in FAR 2.101 in effect at the time the solicitation was issued, unless -
(b) The contracting parties agree to a different definition;
(c) The part, subpart, or section of the FAR where the provision or clause is prescribed provides a different meaning; or
(d) The word or term is defined in FAR Part 31, for use in the cost principles and procedures.
- 48 CFR 52.212-4 — Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items.
- 48 CFR 952.202-1 — Definitions.
- 48 CFR 3452.202-1 — Definitions - Department of Education.
- 48 CFR 3402.201 — Contract Clause.
- 48 CFR 2152.370 — Use of the Matrix.
- 48 CFR 237.7204 — Format and Clauses for Educational Service Agreements.
- 48 CFR 2.201 — Contract Clause.
- 48 CFR 752.202-1 — Definitions.
- 48 CFR 702.270-1 — Definitions Clause.