48 CFR § 52.203-14 - Display of Hotline Poster(s).
As prescribed in 3.1004(b), insert the following clause:
United States, as used in this clause, means the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and outlying areas.
(b)Display of fraud hotline poster(s). Except as provided in paragraph (c) -
(1) During contract performance in the United States, the Contractor shall prominently display in common work areas within business segments performing work under this contract and at contract work sites -
(i) Any agency fraud hotline poster or Department of Homeland Security (DHS) fraud hotline poster identified in paragraph (b)(3) of this clause; and
(ii) Any DHS fraud hotline poster subsequently identified by the Contracting Officer.
(2) Additionally, if the Contractor maintains a company website as a method of providing information to employees, the Contractor shall display an electronic version of the poster(s) at the website.
(3) Any required posters may be obtained as follows:
(ii) The website(s) or other contact information for obtaining the poster(s).)
(c) If the Contractor has implemented a business ethics and conduct awareness program, including a reporting mechanism, such as a hotline poster, then the Contractor need not display any agency fraud hotline posters as required in paragraph (b) of this clause, other than any required DHS posters.
(1) Is for the acquisition of a commercial item; or
(2) Is performed entirely outside the United States.