48 CFR § 52.204-8 - Annual Representations and Certifications.
As prescribed in 4.1202(a), insert the following provision:
(1) The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this acquisition is _______ [insert NAICS code].
(2) The small business size standard is _______ [insert size standard].
(3) The small business size standard for a concern which submits an offer in its own name, other than on a construction or service contract, but which proposes to furnish a product which it did not itself manufacture, is 500 employees.3
(2) If the provision at 52.204-7, System for Award Management, is not included in this solicitation, and the Offeror has an active registration in the System for Award Management (SAM), the Offeror may choose to use paragraph (d) of this provision instead of completing the corresponding individual representations and certifications in the solicitation. The Offeror shall indicate which option applies by checking one of the following boxes:
[ ] (i) Paragraph (d) applies.
(i) 52.203-2, Certificate of Independent Price Determination. This provision applies to solicitations when a firm-fixed-price contract or fixed-price contract with economic price adjustment is contemplated, unless -
(A) The acquisition is to be made under the simplified acquisition procedures in Part 13;
(B) The solicitation is a request for technical proposals under two-step sealed bidding procedures; or
(C) The solicitation is for utility services for which rates are set by law or regulation.
(iii) 52.203-18, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities that Require Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements or Statements - Representation. This provision applies to all solicitations.
(v) 52.204-5, Women-Owned Business (Other Than Small Business). This provision applies to solicitations that -
(A) Are not set aside for small business concerns;
(B) Exceed the simplified acquisition threshold; and
(C) Are for contracts that will be performed in the United States or its outlying areas.
(viii) 52.209-5, Certification Regarding Responsibility Matters. This provision applies to solicitations where the contract value is expected to exceed the simplified acquisition threshold.
(x) 52.214-14, Place of Performance - Sealed Bidding. This provision applies to invitations for bids except those in which the place of performance is specified by the Government.
(xi) 52.215-6, Place of Performance. This provision applies to solicitations unless the place of performance is specified by the Government.
(xii) 52.219-1, Small Business Program Representations (Basic, Alternates I, and II). This provision applies to solicitations when the contract will be performed in the United States or its outlying areas.
(A) The basic provision applies when the solicitations are issued by other than DoD, NASA, and the Coast Guard.
(B) The provision with its Alternate I applies to solicitations issued by DoD, NASA, or the Coast Guard.
(C) The provision with its Alternate II applies to solicitations that will result in a multiple-award contract with more than one NAICS code assigned.
(xvi) 52.222-38, Compliance with Veterans' Employment Reporting Requirements. This provision applies to solicitations when it is anticipated the contract award will exceed the simplified acquisition threshold and the contract is not for acquisition of commercial items.
(xvii) 52.223-1, Biobased Product Certification. This provision applies to solicitations that require the delivery or specify the use of USDA-designated items; or include the clause at 52.223-2, Affirmative Procurement of Biobased Products Under Service and Construction Contracts.
(A) If the acquisition value is less than $25,000, the basic provision applies.
(B) If the acquisition value is $25,000 or more but is less than $50,000, the provision with its Alternate I applies.
(C) If the acquisition value is $50,000 or more but is less than $83,099, the provision with its Alternate II applies.
(D) If the acquisition value is $83,099 or more but is less than $100,000, the provision with its Alternate III applies.
(xxiv) 52.225-25, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Engaging in Certain Activities or Transactions Relating to Iran - Representation and Certifications. This provision applies to all solicitations.
(xxv) 52.226-2, Historically Black College or University and Minority Institution Representation. This provision applies to solicitations for research, studies, supplies, or services of the type normally acquired from higher educational institutions.
(2) The following representations or certifications are applicable as indicated by the Contracting Officer:
__ (iii) 52.222-18, Certification Regarding Knowledge of Child Labor for Listed End Products.
__ (v) 52.222-52, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Labor Standards to Contracts for Certain Services - Certification.
__ (A) Basic.
__ (B) Alternate I.
(d) The Offeror has completed the annual representations and certifications electronically in SAM accessed through https://www.sam.gov. After reviewing the SAM information, the Offeror verifies by submission of the offer that the representations and certifications currently posted electronically that apply to this solicitation as indicated in paragraph (c) of this provision have been entered or updated within the last 12 months, are current, accurate, complete, and applicable to this solicitation (including the business size standard applicable to the NAICS code referenced for this solicitation), as of the date of this offer and are incorporated in this offer by reference (see FAR 4.1201); except for the changes identified below [offeror to insert changes, identifying change by clause number, title, date]. These amended representation(s) and/or certification(s) are also incorporated in this offer and are current, accurate, and complete as of the date of this offer.
Alternate I (MAR 2020). As prescribed in 4.1202(a), substitute the following paragraph (a) for paragraph (a) of the basic provision:
(1) The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes and corresponding size standards for this acquisition are as follows; the categories or portions these NAICS codes are assigned to are specified elsewhere in the solicitation:
|NAICS code||Size standard|
[Contracting Officer to insert NAICS codes and size standards].
(2) The small business size standard for a concern which submits an offer in its own name, other than on a construction or service contract, but which proposes to furnish a product which it did not itself manufacture (i.e., nonmanufacturer), is 500 employees.