48 CFR 52.222-25 - Affirmative Action Compliance.
As prescribed in 22.810(d), insert the following provision:
The offeror represents that (a) it □ has developed and has on file, □ has not developed and does not have on file, at each establishment, affirmative action programs required by the rules and regulations of the Secretary of Labor ( 41 CFR 60-1 and 60-2), or (b) it □ has not previously had contracts subject to the written affirmative action programs requirement of the rules and regulations of the Secretary of Labor.
- 48 CFR 22.810 — Solicitation Provisions and Contract Clauses.
- 48 CFR 1.106 — OMB Approval Under the Paperwork Reduction Act.
- 48 CFR 52.204-8 — Annual Representations and Certifications.
- 48 CFR 4.1202 — Solicitation Provision and Contract Clause.
- 48 CFR 2152.370 — Use of the Matrix.
- 48 CFR 14.405 — Minor Informalities or Irregularities in Bids.