48 CFR § 52.247-35 - F.o.b. Destination, Within Consignee's Premises.
As prescribed in 47.303-7(c), insert the following clause in solicitations and contracts when the delivery term is f.o.b. destination, within consignee's premises:
(a) The term f.o.b. destination, within consignee's premises, as used in this clause, means free of expense to the Government delivered and laid down within the doors of the consignee's premises, including delivery to specific rooms within a building if so specified.
(b) The Contractor shall -
(i) Pack and mark the shipment to comply with contract specifications; or
(ii) In the absence of specifications, prepare the shipment in conformance with carrier requirements;
(2) Prepare and distribute commercial bills of lading;
(3) Deliver the shipment in good order and condition to the point of delivery specified in the contract;
(4) Be responsible for any loss of and/or damage to the goods occurring before receipt of the shipment by the consignee at the delivery point specified in the contract;
(5) Furnish a delivery schedule and designate the mode of delivering carrier; and
(6) Pay and bear all charges to the specified point of delivery.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.