48 CFR 715.604 - Agency points of contact.
(a) Information on USAID's policies for unsolicited proposals is available from the U.S. Agency for International Development, Bureau for Management, Office of Acquisition and Assistance, Evaluation Division (M/OAA/E), SA-44, Room 858-E, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20523 or by email to UnsolicitedProposals@usaid.gov. Initial inquiries and subsequent unsolicited proposals must be submitted to the address specified above.
(b) The information available includes:
(1) Contact points within USAID;
(3) Information source on USAID objectives and areas of potential interest;
(4) Characteristics of a suitable proposal;
(5) Determination of contractor responsibility;
(6) Organizational conflicts of interest;
(7) Cost sharing; and
(8) Procedures for submission and evaluation of proposals;
(9) Guidance on preferred methods for submitting ideas/concepts to the Government;
(10) Instructions for identifying and marking proprietary information so that it is projected and restrictive legends conform to (48 CFR) FAR 15.609.