48 CFR § 970.5227-7 - Royalty information.
Insert the following provision in solicitations in accordance with 970.2702-4:
(a) Cost or charges for royalties. If the response to this solicitation contains costs or charges for royalties totaling more than $250, the following information shall be included in the response relating to each separate item of royalty or license fee:
(1) Name and address of licensor;
(2) Date of license agreement;
(3) Patent numbers, patent application serial numbers, or other basis on which the royalty is payable;
(4) Brief description, including any part or model numbers of each contract item or component on which the royalty is payable;
(5) Percentage or dollar rate of royalty per unit;
(6) Unit price of contract item;
(7) Number of units; and
(8) Total dollar amount of royalties.
(b) Copies of current licenses. In addition, if specifically requested by the Contracting Officer before execution of the contract, the offeror shall furnish a copy of the current license agreement and an identification of applicable claims of specific patents or other basis upon which the royalty may be payable.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.