48 CFR Subpart 19.5 - Small Business Total Set-Asides, Partial Set-Asides, and Reserves
- 19.501 General.
- 19.502 Setting aside acquisitions.
- 19.502-1 Requirements for setting aside acquisitions.
- 19.502-2 Total small business set-asides.
- 19.502-3 Partial set-asides of contracts other than multiple-award contracts.
- 19.502-4 Partial set-asides of multiple-award contracts.
- 19.502-5 Insufficient reasons for not setting aside an acquisition.
- 19.502-6 Setting aside a class of acquisitions for small business.
- 19.502-7 Inclusion of Federal Prison Industries, Inc.
- 19.502-8 Rejecting Small Business Administration recommendations.
- 19.502-9 Withdrawing or modifying small business set-asides.
- 19.502-10 Automatic dissolution of a small business set-aside.
- 19.503 Reserves.
- 19.504 Orders under multiple-award contracts.
- 19.505 Limitations on subcontracting and nonmanufacturer rule.
- 19.506 Documentation requirements.
- 19.507 Solicitation provisions and contract clauses.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.