48 CFR Part 36, Subpart 36.2 - Special Aspects of Contracting for Construction
- 36.201 Evaluation of contractor performance.
- 36.202 Specifications.
- 36.203 Government estimate of construction costs.
- 36.204 Disclosure of the magnitude of construction projects.
- 36.205 Statutory cost limitations.
- 36.206 Liquidated damages.
- 36.207 Pricing fixed-price construction contracts.
- 36.208 Concurrent performance of firm-fixed-price and other types of construction contracts.
- 36.209 Construction contracts with architect-engineer firms.
- 36.210 Inspection of site and examination of data.
- 36.211 Distribution of advance notices and solicitations.
- 36.212 Preconstruction orientation.
- 36.213 Special procedures for sealed bidding in construction contracting.
- 36.213-1 General.
- 36.213-2 Presolicitation notices.
- 36.213-3 Invitations for bids.
- 36.213-4 Notice of award.
- 36.214 Special procedures for price negotiation in construction contracting.
- 36.215 Special procedures for cost-reimbursement contracts for construction.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 48 CFR Part 36 after this date.