48 CFR Part 36, Subpart 36.5 - Contract Clauses
- 36.500 Scope of subpart.
- 36.501 Performance of work by the contractor.
- 36.502 Differing site conditions.
- 36.503 Site investigation and conditions affecting the work.
- 36.504 Physical data.
- 36.505 Material and workmanship.
- 36.506 Superintendence by the contractor.
- 36.507 Permits and responsibilities.
- 36.508 Other contracts.
- 36.509 Protection of existing vegetation, structures, equipment, utilities, and improvements.
- 36.510 Operations and storage areas.
- 36.511 Use and possession prior to completion.
- 36.512 Cleaning up.
- 36.513 Accident prevention.
- 36.514 Availability and use of utility services.
- 36.515 Schedules for construction contracts.
- 36.516 Quantity surveys.
- 36.517 Layout of work.
- 36.518 Work oversight in cost-reimbursement construction contracts.
- 36.519 Organization and direction of the work.
- 36.520 Contracting by negotiation.
- 36.521 Specifications and drawings for construction.
- 36.522 Preconstruction conference.
- 36.523 Site visit.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 48 CFR Part 36 after this date.