48 CFR Part 36, Subpart 36.6 - Architect-Engineer Services
- 36.600 Scope of subpart.
- 36.601 Policy.
- 36.601-1 Public announcement.
- 36.601-2 Competition.
- 36.601-3 Applicable contracting procedures.
- 36.601-4 Implementation.
- 36.602 Selection of firms for architect-engineer contracts.
- 36.602-1 Selection criteria.
- 36.602-2 Evaluation boards.
- 36.602-3 Evaluation board functions.
- 36.602-4 Selection authority.
- 36.602-5 Short selection process for contracts not to exceed the simplified acquisition threshold.
- 36.603 Collecting data on and appraising firms' qualifications.
- 36.604 Performance evaluation.
- 36.605 Government cost estimate for architect-engineer work.
- 36.606 Negotiations.
- 36.607 Release of information on firm selection.
- 36.608 Liability for Government costs resulting from design errors or deficiencies.
- 36.609 Contract clauses.
- 36.609-1 Design within funding limitations.
- 36.609-2 Redesign responsibility for design errors or deficiencies.
- 36.609-3 Work oversight in architect-engineer contracts.
- 36.609-4 Requirements for registration of designers.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 48 CFR Part 36 after this date.