48 CFR Part 47, Subpart 47.2 - Contracts for Transportation or for Transportation-Related Services
- 47.200 Scope of subpart.
- 47.201 Definitions.
- 47.202 Presolicitation planning.
- 47.203 [Reserved]
- 47.204 Single-movement contracts.
- 47.205 Availability of term contracts and basic ordering agreements for transportation or for transportation-related services.
- 47.206 Preparation of solicitations and contracts.
- 47.207 Solicitation provisions, contract clauses, and special requirements.
- 47.207-1 Qualifications of offerors.
- 47.207-2 Duration of contract and time of performance.
- 47.207-3 Description of shipment, origin, and destination.
- 47.207-4 Determination of weights.
- 47.207-5 Contractor responsibilities.
- 47.207-6 Rates and charges.
- 47.207-7 Liability and insurance.
- 47.207-8 Government responsibilities.
- 47.207-9 Annotation and distribution of shipping and billing documents.
- 47.207-10 Discrepancies incident to shipments.
- 47.207-11 Volume movements within the contiguous United States.
- 47.208 Report of shipment (REPSHIP).
- 47.208-1 Advance notice.
- 47.208-2 Contract clause.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 48 CFR Part 47 after this date.