48 CFR Part 47, Subpart 47.3 - Transportation in Supply Contracts
- 47.300 Scope of subpart.
- 47.301 General.
- 47.301-1 Responsibilities of contracting officers.
- 47.301-2 Participation of transportation officers.
- 47.301-3 Using the Defense Transportation System (DTS).
- 47.302 Place of delivery - f.o.b. point.
- 47.303 Standard delivery terms and contract clauses.
- 47.303-1 F.o.b. origin.
- 47.303-2 F.o.b. origin, contractor's facility.
- 47.303-3 F.o.b. origin, freight allowed.
- 47.303-4 F.o.b. origin, freight prepaid.
- 47.303-5 F.o.b. origin, with differentials.
- 47.303-6 F.o.b. destination.
- 47.303-7 F.o.b. destination, within consignee's premises.
- 47.303-8 F.a.s. vessel, port of shipment.
- 47.303-9 F.o.b. vessel, port of shipment.
- 47.303-10 F.o.b. inland carrier, point of exportation.
- 47.303-11 F.o.b. inland point, country of importation.
- 47.303-12 Ex dock, pier, or warehouse, port of importation.
- 47.303-13 C.& f. destination.
- 47.303-14 C.i.f. destination.
- 47.303-15 F.o.b. designated air carrier's terminal, point of exportation.
- 47.303-16 F.o.b. designated air carrier's terminal, point of importation.
- 47.303-17 Contractor-prepaid commercial bills of lading, small package shipments.
- 47.304 Determination of delivery terms.
- 47.304-1 General.
- 47.304-2 Shipments within CONUS.
- 47.304-3 Shipments from CONUS for overseas delivery.
- 47.304-4 Shipments originating outside CONUS.
- 47.304-5 Exceptions.
- 47.305 Solicitation provisions, contract clauses, and transportation factors.
- 47.305-1 Solicitation requirements.
- 47.305-2 Solicitations f.o.b. origin and f.o.b. destination - lowest overall cost.
- 47.305-3 F.o.b. origin solicitations.
- 47.305-4 F.o.b. destination solicitations.
- 47.305-5 Destination unknown.
- 47.305-6 Shipments to ports and air terminals.
- 47.305-7 Quantity analysis, direct delivery, and reduction of crosshauling and backhauling.
- 47.305-8 Consolidation of small shipments and the use of stopoff privileges.
- 47.305-9 Commodity description and freight classification.
- 47.305-10 Packing, marking, and consignment instructions.
- 47.305-11 Options in shipment and delivery.
- 47.305-12 Delivery of Government-furnished property.
- 47.305-13 Transit arrangements.
- 47.305-14 Mode of transportation.
- 47.305-15 Loading responsibilities of contractors.
- 47.305-16 Shipping characteristics.
- 47.305-17 Returnable cylinders.
- 47.306 Transportation factors in the evaluation of offers.
- 47.306-1 Transportation cost determinations.
- 47.306-2 Lowest overall transportation costs.
- 47.306-3 Adequacy of loading and unloading facilities.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 48 CFR Part 47 after this date.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 48.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.