49 CFR 107.121 - Modification, suspension or termination of special permit or grant of party status.
(1) Modification is necessary so that the special permit reflects current statutes and regulations; or
(2) Modification is required by changed circumstances to meet the standards of § 107.113(f).
(3) The application contained deliberately inaccurate or incomplete information; or
(4) The holder or party knowingly has violated the terms of the special permit or an applicable requirement of this chapter in a manner demonstrating the holder or party is not fit to conduct the activity authorized by the special permit.
(c) Except as provided in paragraph (d) of this section, before a special permit or grant of party status is modified, suspended, or terminated, the Associate Administrator notifies the holder or party in writing or by electronic means of the proposed action and the reasons for it, and provides an opportunity to show cause why the proposed action should not be taken.
(2) After considering the holder's or party's response, or after 30 days have passed without response since receipt of the notice, the Associate Administrator notifies the holder or party in writing or by electronic means of the final decision with a brief statement of reasons.