49 CFR 1112.4 - Petitions to intervene.
(a) The Board may grant a petition to intervene in a proceeding set for modified procedure if intervention:
(1) Will not unduly disrupt the schedule for filing verified statements, except for good cause shown; and
(2) Would not unduly broaden the issues raised in the proceeding.
(b) The petition to intervene shall set out:
(1) The petitioner's interest in the proceeding;
(2) Whether the petitioner supports or opposes the relief sought or the action proposed or is otherwise concerned with the issues presented in the proceeding; and
(3) The petitioner's request, if any, for relief.
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 49 CFR Part 1112.