49 CFR 260.27 - Additional information for loan guarantees.
Applications for a loan guarantee shall also include in the order indicated and identified by applicable numbers and letters corresponding to those used in this section, the following information:
(a) With respect to each existing obligation to be refinanced or proposed obligation:
(1) A certified copy of proposed or executed obligation agreements;
(2) A detailed description of the obligation, and a description of the series or issue of which the obligation is, or will be, a part, including:
(i) Effective date, or anticipated effective date;
(ii) Where a guarantee is sought for an outstanding obligation being refinanced, actual effective rate of interest; or where the obligation is new, the terms of the proposed obligation including the proposed effective rate of interest; and
(iii) All related documents, whether executed or proposed;
(3) For an existing obligation, the Applicant's payment history on that obligation; and
(1) Full and correct name and principal business address;
(4) Brief statement of the nature and extent of any affiliation or business relationship between the Lender, Holder, or prospective Lender and the Applicant or any of Applicant's directors, partners, or principal executive officers; and.
(i) Name and address of each person to whom the payment has been made or will be made and nature of any affiliation, association, or prior business relationship between any person named in this paragraph and the Lender, Holder or prospective Lender or any of its directors, partners, or officers; and
(ii) Amount of the cash payment, or the nature and value of other consideration.