49 CFR 369.10 - Public release of motor carrier of property data.
(a) In general. Unless otherwise provided in this section, the data contained in a report filed under § 369.1 shall be made publicly available, but no sooner than the due date for the report.
(b) Exceptions relating to exemptions from public release. (1) If a request for an exemption from public release is pending under § 369.9, FMCSA will not publicly release the reports covered by the request until at least the time that a decision to grant or deny the request is made.
(2) If a carrier is granted an exemption from public release under § 369.9, FMCSA will not publicly release the reports covered by the granted exemption for a period of three years from the report's due date.
(c) Other exceptions. Notwithstanding any other provision of this part, information may be released:
(1) If the data are included in aggregate industry statistics that do not identify the individual carrier;
(2) To other components of the Department of Transportation for their internal use only;
(3) If required by law;
(4) With the consent of the carrier filing the report; or
(5) To contractors, if necessary for the performance of a contract with FMCSA.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 369 after this date.